Friday, August 27, 2010

Gingerbread Men

As part of our Kitchen Science Learning we made GINGERBREAD MEN!!

“Let’s make some Gingerbread Men” said the man. When the man opened the oven door the Gingerbread Man jumped out of the oven door.
Matthew


Today we made gingerbread men and at morning tea we are going to eat them. My favourite part is the pebbles. Ben

Today we went to room eight and I made a
gingerbread man. I called him Hannah but it nearly ran away. But did yours? No it didn’t. Well my one did not!
Fernando


A long time ago an old woman and man felt hungry. The woman said “Let’s make a gingerbread man,” and the man said “Yes.” Then they made gingerbread men. When they opened the oven the gingerbread man ran away. The man and the woman said “Come back, come back!” The gingerbread man said “You can’t catch me I’m the gingerbread man,” and he ran through a town. He came to a stream. A fox appeared the fox said “Hop on my back and I will swim across the stream.” The gingerbread man climbed up on to his back then the gingerbread man said “My feet are getting wet,” and the fox said “Climb onto my head.” The gingerbread man said “That’s better.” The gingerbread man said “My feet are getting wet,” and the fox said “Climb onto my nose.” “Snap!” went the fox. The fox said “Thankyou gingerbread man.”
John